There are some big questions circulating that will have a major impact on what the voluntary carbon markets look like in the future.
Questions like: will COP27 finally bring clarity on Article 6 of the Paris Agreement? How will the IC-VCM Core Carbon Principles and the VCMI Claims Code of Practice alter the market? And how will the rise of web3 players in the carbon market help or harm its growth?
Thallo recently hosted a webinar to get to the bottom of these questions and more. We invited speakers who have been deeply involved in the carbon markets since their inception in the late 1990s:
- David Antonioli, CEO of Verra
- Mary Grady, Executive Director of American Carbon Registry
- Charlotte Streck, Co-founder and Lead Consultant of Climate Focus
- Pedro Moura Costa, Founder and Director of BVRio
- Ricardo Bayon, Partner and Co-Founder of Encourage Capital
They covered all these topics thoroughly, and as one viewer commented: this event could have easily been 3 hours!
Check out the full webinar here: